Wire Düsseldorf 2018
Marking of cables and coating of optical fibers
Medek & Schörner will be presenting and demonstrating the
following high-performance cable marking machines at the WIRE 2018
Cable Marking Machines
- High quality gravure printers (LAN cables, control cables, etc.) for speeds up to 1200 m/min.
- Water Misting unit for the application of fine water dust for pre-cooling of the hot wire immediately after the extruder.
- Embossing meter markers / hot foil sequential meter
markers for highest accuracy of length measurement (power cables,
telecommunication cables, optical fiber cables, etc.)
- High performance ring markers for marking telephone wires, switchboard wires, automotive cables, LAN cables.
- Video system for monitoring the print quality of
fast-running cable printing machines, e.g. allowing real-time inspection
for bad quality and/or missing prints
- Laser Marking System for Cables
Optical Fibre Coating Systems
Top speed optical fiber processing systems:
- Optical fiber color coding up to 3000 m/min;
- Ring marking of optical fibers for speeds up to 1280 m/min;
- Tight buffering up to 1300 m/min;
- Fiber ribbon production with excellent ribbon planarity and for speeds up to 1000 m/min.
- CFU Production of compact fiber units
Thanks to the modularity and flexibility of its systems, Medek &
Schoerner as market leader in coating machines for optical fibers was
able to implement other applications, including some outside the field
of optical fibers:
- Copper wire insulation with UV varnishes (enamelled wire)
- Manufacture of dimension-sensitive precision micro flexible flat cables (FFC) using UV resins
For decades now, Medek & Schörner has been a world market leader
in cable marking machines and optical fiber processing lines.
As the only company operating in this market segment, Medek &
Schörner covers virtually the entire spectrum of machines for marking
cables and coding optical fibers; in particular for power, telecom and
Medek & Schörner GmbH
Dr.Karl Renner Strasse 9-11
2203 Grossebersdorf - Austria
Come and see us at Wire Düsseldorf 2018
Austrian Pavilion 10 / C52-01